WEBSITE | AGENDA | REGISTER

Kenya dairy market’s overview

In Summary

Of the total farm milk production, on-farm family consumption accounts for about 45% of production while the remaining 55% is marketed through various channels.

Kenya Vision 2030 is the country’s new development blue print covering the period 2008-2030.

It aims to transform Kenya into a newly industrializing, middle income country providing high quality life to all citizens by the year 2030.

 

Map of Africa showing Kenya


Quantity Of Milk Processed In Kenya (Tonnes):2010-2014


Agenda Preview
Date  Time  Sessions

March 27th
(Main Forum)

 

09:00-12:00 Session 1: Exploring African Dairy Sector: New Initiatives and Opportunities
14:30-15:00 Session 2: Enhancing Infrastructure Support for African Dairy Industry
16:00-17:00 Session 3: Ensure Milk Quality and Safety in Africa
March 28th
(Sub Forum A: Dairy Farming)
09:00-12:00 Session 4A: Productivity-Driven Dairy Farming Solutions to Increase Milk Yields
14:00-15:00 Session 5A: Dairy Farming Services to Support Smallholder Dairy Farmers
16:00-17:00 Session 6A: Sustainable Dairy Farm Development Strategy

March 28th
(Sub Forum B: Dairy Processing and Marketing)

09:00-10:00 Session 4B: Emerging Dairy Processing Technologies for New & Upgrading Plants
11:00-12:00 Session 5B: Consumer-Driven Dairy Innovation for Growth
14:00-15:00 Session 6B: Updates on African Dairy Industry Trade Trend
15:30-16:30 Session 7B: Updating Consumer Perspectives & Marketing Landscape

Seize your opportunity—block off 27-28 Mar.2018 in your dairy now!!!

Option 1 2 Delegates 15% Group Discount
Option 2 3 Delegates Get a free 4㎡Standard Booth or 1 panelist!

>>Know more about the congress, Click here

Register in 2 ways

1. Website:
http://szwgroup.force.com/registerproject?prjcode=DairyAfrica20183SZW&uname=
Vivien&ind=FB&hmsr=EB&hmpl=&hmcu=&hmkw=&hmci=
2. Email: vivienm@szwgroup.com
Best Regards
Vivien Miao | Organizing Committee of Global Dairy Series Congress | SZ&W Group
Email: vivienm@szwgroup.com
Tel: +86 21 5830 0710 ext 8047 | Fax: +86 21 5831 1668  | Mob: +86 185 2140 7816