|Dear Gas Industry peers,
How will BP uses LNG from the 20-year contact to meet its global supply commitments?
In Oct, 2016, BP has just signed a 20-year deal with Eni for the supply of LNG from the Coral FLNG project. The agreement adds to the diversity of BP’s natural gas portfolio beyond the end of the decade, further enhancing BP’s ability to meet the needs of customers.
During March 16-17, 2017, BP will attend the2nd East & South Africa Gas & LNG Conference 2017 in Maputo, Mozambique as the panelist, to talk about BP’s Strategy in East & Southern Africa.
If you are also thinking about
- BP’s global supply commitments as well as other oil & gas companies
- Potential of Mozambique to be an LNG exporting country
- Your opportunities in this growing market
Why not join us to meet with BP and other international oil & gas companies?
♦ Register Online
|>>Register now to preview BP’s perspectives in advance!
♦ Email: Karenz@szwgroup.com
Financing strategies for gas projects in East & Southern Africa
|BP’s Discussion in This Exclusive Panel
- Introducing the progress of major gas projects including LNG Plant, FLNG, FSRU, LNG Terminal, and learning the timeline of FID, purchasing, contracting, construction & engineering
- Evaluating gas projects prospect and potential for investors to join in
- Examining the finance problems faced in this regional gas projects
- Analyzing the major challenges to finance gas projects
- Exploring more feasible financing solutions
Karen ZHOU |World Gas Congress (Africa, Russia, Asia) | SZ&W
2nd East & Southern Africa Gas & LNG Conference 2017, March 16-17, Maputo, Mozambique
2nd World Gas & LNG Conference-Exhibition, Russia 2017
Tel: +86 21 5830 0710 | Fax: +86 21 5831 1668 | Mob: +86 186 21565342
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Event Website
Register to get the
Early Confirm Speakers
♦ Ministry of Energy & Minerals
♦ Ministry of Economy & Finance
♦ United Nations Development Program
♦ INP Mozambique
Upstream & Midstream East & Southern Africa Community