Dear Gas Industry peers,
Old LNG carriers could find a new lease of life by being converted into FSRUs!
Around 180 LNG carriers are on order to be delivered by 2019, which will modernize the global fleet and increase its size by 40%. With this oversupply status, how can Ship Owner find more opportunities?
Currently, South Africa is planning the new FSRU, the formal tender is expected to be issued early in 2017.
During March 16-17, 2017, 2nd East & South Africa Gas & LNG Conference 2017 will bring you the updating information of FSRU/ Gas-to-Power projects of South Africa, as well as the Eni-Coral FLNG project and LNG projects in Tanzania.
Do you want to know-
Register Now! (SAVE $400 before Christmas)
- Specific demand of Gas-to-Power in South Africa
- How can Old LNG Carries be converted into FSRUs
- Requirement of capacity/ turbine or other specific technical issues
♦ Click here
♦ Email: Karenz@szwgroup.com
- Learning the plans to set separated new oil & gas regulation in South Africa, and its ambition to develop “Gas to Power IPP Programme”
|Exclusive Topics of South Africa's FSRU
- Learning the planning of the first FSRU project in SA
- Commercial and technical issues in building FSUR
- “Gas to Power” solutions to reduce the project cost and enhance efficiency
Karen ZHOU |World Gas Congress (Africa, Russia, Asia) | SZ&W
2nd East & Southern Africa Gas & LNG Conference 2017, March 16-17, Maputo, Mozambique
2nd World Gas & LNG Conference-Exhibition, Russia 2017
Tel: +86 21 5830 0710 | Fax: +86 21 5831 1668 | Mob: +86 186 21565342
Email: email@example.com | Event Website
Christmas Promotion Sponsor: BP
with Speaker & Operators
SAVE $400 before X’mas
Upstream & Midstream East & Southern Africa Community